Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Busy Summer

Now that the holidays are behind us, I now have time to catch you up on my busy summer.  I spent my summer mostly knitting a variety of items.  I also did a bit of alterations.  It has been a beastly hot summer and the heat wave is just breaking now.  It was hard to do much of anything other than being in front of a fan on high. 

I made a charcoal ribbed neck warmer and  horseshoe cable neck warmers in sparkling white, gray, variegated cream, light brown & orange.

                
Two open weave diagonal stitch scarves in cream and black fleck and two open crossover stitch scarves in a soft & bright variegated yarn and an ivory silky ribbon.














I also made a turquoise ribbed headband and a pastel green, yellow & white petal baby bib.  Also using the silky cream ribbon, I made a haywire cable hat.


I made a cream drop stitch rectangular shawl.  I also had a special order for a head covering for a newlywed.  I’ve started another haywire cable hat in turquoise.


I made a circular shawl with a turquoise & green boucle (Vitalgo Malta).  During Hol HaMoed Sukkot I got an order for this shawl, but larger in gray.  I also had someone as me if I could make a jumper with the spiral in the middle.  That is something I’ll have to give some thought to.  I have also started on a spider stitch wrap.


No comments:

Post a Comment