Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ravelympics

I entered the Ravelympics (it started the same time as the Winter Olympics) and ended the end of February.  I entered three events: Mitten Mouguls, Cable Cross-Country, Stash Compulsory Dance.  I made arm cozies with a cable (first time I made the pattern) from yarn that was in my stash for over a year.  I was able to finish the arm cozies in the allotted amount of time and won three medals!


I also have been working on a black and white moebius scarf / neckwarmer, sewed the buttons on the black neckwarmer, Zvi's white scarf and another market bag.  I have an order for a special kippah - white with the name in blue with ducks on both sides of the name.



 I also started on a gold shawl.  Spring here does get chilly in the evenings.  I want to get some made for spring to sell.  I'm actually already thinking about what I should be knitting in August and September.  I want to be able to take winter stuff to the Art Festival at Modiin during Sukkot.  I have also finished up the quilted tops of the Judaica I'm making.







1 comment:

  1. Wow, everything looks amazing!
    Congratulations on the medals.

    ReplyDelete